You can permit to print from a laptop on identical network while not having to connect the printer to your laptop. Not all HP printers have wireless practicality, so make sure your printer is capable of connecting to the Internet before continuing.
1. Make sure that your laptop and network are compatible. So as to utilize HP Auto Wireless Connect, your PC and system setup must meet the accompanying requirements:
Your laptop should be running Windows Vista or later (PCs), or OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later (Macintosh).
Your laptop is connected to an 802.11 b/g/n wireless router over a 2.4 GHz connection. 5.0GHz networks are not currently supported by HP.
Your laptop’s operating system must be in control of the wireless network.
Your laptop must use a wireless connection to your network and the operating system.
Your laptop must use a dynamic IP address, not a static one (if you haven’t explicitly paid for a static IP address, you most likely have a dynamic IP address).
2. Search for your printer’s software. Go to https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/ and type in your printer’s model number, click Find, and click Download next to the top software entry.
3. Double-click the software file. It will open a printer setup process.
4. Turn on your printer. If your printer is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect, doing as such will set up the printer to interface.
The printer will just hold this setting for 2 hours.
5. Follow the on-screen directions till you reach the “Network” section. These will differ contingent upon your printer model and laptop working framework.
6. Select Network (Ethernet/Wireless). This option is within the middle of the page.
7. Click yes; send my remote settings to the printer. Doing thus can find the printer and send your wireless network’s data over to the printer.
8. Wait for your printer to connect. It may be a couple of minutes before your printer is ready to attach. Once it does, you should see a confirmation on your laptop’s screen.
9. Finish the setup process. Complete the setup on your laptop by following the remainder of the on-screen prompts. Once the setup is complete, you’ll be ready to begin exploitation your printer.
After following these points you can connect your HP printer to the wireless network. Connect with HP Printer Setup and resolve all kind of issues.